Monday 7 July 2014

I am a proud aunt!








Studies have shown that i am the awesome one amongst my sisters. So i am that aunt, the awesome one whom my brand new nephew will get his awesomeness from *picks up shades of awesomeness*

I cannot believe how much love i have  for the little kangaroo and I haven’t met him yet! Welcome to the world baby Roo, I cannot wait to meet and smother you with kisses and become your favorite aunty. Yes, I will shamelessly bribe my way to that position and not even care. 

You, my baby Roo are blessed. You are of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood and a holy nation. The Lord will keep you and shower you with the blessings of Abraham. You will live to fulfill the number of your days in the land of the living. 

You will not bring shame to your parents, you will be a source of joy and pride to the entire family. like David, you will be a man after God’s heart. 

You will rise to God's grace every day in Jesus name.

Keep being cute for me till i come over to see you; with all of my new aunt awesomeness of course!

I love you Derik Shadrach aka Roo.

2 comments:

  1. You, my baby Osadebamwen and Adesuwa are blessed. You are of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood and a holy nation. The Lord will keep you and shower you with the blessings of Abraham. You will live to fulfill the number of your days in the land of the living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen @ Tessa. The Lord will surely protect, preserve and enlarge ours in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete