Saturday 31 December 2022

Life As Vira… The Real Vira.





So I hear my momma has been telling you all about Life as Vira
Vira as in….me?!
I wonder what she has been saying considering the fact that I just made it to this side of life…
Can I sue her for this? For impersonation or something?

Well, while I think about that, please allow me respectfully send warm greetings to you all and to tell you a wee bit about me… the real Vira.

* bobs head to the real Vira Slim Shady*

* As we all know, my name is Vira, short for Pwavira; a name my momma had decided to give to me long before she met me… and I’ve heard her say as the years went by and with so much that had happened, my name holds an even more special meaning to her. Pwavira means “God has given you to me”. Maybe someday she will tell you all about it but as it is not my story to tell, I shall be moving on.

* I was born on the 29th of October, I weighed 3kg and was 19 inches tall, and I am a lot bigger and taller now. 😁

* My mama says I am a miracle, a testimony and an answer to not just her prayers, but the prayers of my aunties, mommas, grandmas, friends and well wishers. Someday, I will ask her what she means and I will come tell you about it… after all, I am the real Vira and this is about me.

* bobbing head to The real Slim Shady*  You know, cz the real Vira is standing up… 
I’m sorry
I digress. 

* My mama says I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God… what a wawuuu! I must really be special! She said I am for signs and wonders and a blessing from the Lord which maketh rich and adds no sorrow… good stuff, good stuff to hear, I tell you! 

* Wait, you all know I am cute, right? 
   Right?  πŸ˜

* My mama also said God has great thoughts concerning me, thoughts of peace and not evil. She says I am a precious jewel in God’s hands… how amazing this sounds!

* I am mostly a good baby, I do not stress her much but I tend to keep her up at night and I know she loves a good sleep; I do this for fun, just because I can.

* When I sneeze, I sneeze biiiiig! Rarely once but 3 or 4 times at a go. Maybe this means I have some super powers πŸ€”… we shall be looking into this in the future. 

* I have a head full of hair; my mama said she prayed about this and I am glad God answered her prayer cuz if you know my mama’s hair situation, you’d be thanking God for me also …. Need I say more?  

* My ears are not pierced yet because it is not allowed here till I am 3 months old.. I don’t get why, but i hope that is enough time for the parents to save and get me some good ice… diamonds, that is. 😜

* I fart glitters
* My mama is obsessed with me. I catch her starring at me all the time and I just chill and maintain beauty while I think of how to use this obsession to my advantage. 

* I already know I am loved and I know my mama has the best set of friends and family who love me. Now I need to think of how to get them wrapped around my tiny little fingers…

* My mama says I look like her, my godmother, Chops says I look like her, my aunties all say I look like them… i guess I will decide to look like the highest bidder at some point. 

* I was welcomed into the family of the Most High by being dedicated to God in church. It was a beautiful ceremony and looked like fun for the adults as they ended the ceremony with a lot of food and drinks, which i think is unfair as I, the guest of honor was not offered anything to eat. No fair! 😠

Errrm… what more should I spill about me? 

*Oh yeah, have i said I keep my mama up at night… just cuz I can? 😁

* I do not cry during bath time. Yeah, I know I am cool like that. 😎

* I do not like it when my hair is washed or combed…. Largely cuz I do not trust my mama with my hair. not with dem edges i see on her. πŸ˜

Well, I guess this is it about me for now, I will update you when there is more to tell. 
I have also been thinking about it and since it appears you seem to enjoy my mama’s gists, musings and occasional amebo, I will graciously allow her continue to use my name on the blog… for now:
which means my lawyers will not be contacting her lawyers…. for now. 

Thank you all for reading about me and also, allow me to thank everyone for the hearty welcome to the world. It has been amazing and full of love since I got here and I cannot wait to meet you all.

I wish you all a very very happy new year; may all your dreams, wishes and prayers for the new year come true. 
I love you.

XOXO
Pwavira.
The real Vira.


PS.
Thank you for indulging my crazy mama by reading along as though I wrote this, I am sure it means a lot to her but let’s not encourage such behavior in the future, please.

PSS.. 
I am officially handing over the rights to use my name to her before I decide if to call my lawyers.

38 comments:

  1. Oh Vira, you are truly welcome to our side of life and we do love you indeed. Try to allow your mum (my sister) sleep pls 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sis, I am sure she will consider your request one of these days.

      Delete
  2. Awwww. Such cuteness ❤️. You truly are loved by God and the rest of us. Can’t wait to meet you. In the meantime, be the princess you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwh..we love you more than you know cutiepie,you came just in time and we are so lucky to have you😍😍..plss keep ya mama awake always,she too like sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..small momma loves you to the moon and back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww Vira my dear dear princess you are welcome, if you need lawyers I know a few SANS (just saying), thank you for being the huge blessing that you are, your mama is right you are destined for greatness. About them edges don't give up the fight , keep her away from your hair lol. Love you michos, ohhh it is I your godmother don't believe any other person ok? Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my vira,your story is so sweet to read, happy new year to you too,we the aunties love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww baby Vira I’m the Moma you look like.Ask them.😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Vira , may you grow up to be our joy and pride IJNA ( will enlarge my pictures n place all over your room ,i heard the pictures babies stare at daily, they tend to look like.lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can the real Vira pls stand up!!!! Thank u for exposing the fraud who was impersonating u!!!! Sweet baby Zugs, a name u got even before u were concieved (a story u will be told much later) we promise to smother u with love and kisses πŸ’‹ 😘 πŸ˜— and we're so so glad u decided to join us ( ur mama has some crazies as friends πŸ˜ƒ) but u r in safe hands... May God bless and keep you beautiful πŸ˜πŸ™ ✨️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Vira♥️♥️♥️.thank you for the update.love u plenty.U shall grow beautiful and blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vira….. you are an answered prayer, A blessing to us allπŸ’•πŸ’•. And trust me, you look just like meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this sisnt the cutest girl, giving us the best gist.... Your mom could learn a thing or two from you. Welcome to our world little one, you were spoken of long before you were conceived.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome darlyn Vira. You are sooo cute and I’m sure your hair game will definitely be better than mummy’s. Im not sure your mummy told you we are sisters….. Yes your mummy took very good care of me when I went to ABU Zaria in 2000 and I officially became her baby so that makes you my lil sister. We weave lots of time to catch up. Love you lil sis ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete

  13. You are truly loved indeed little one. Wait until you get to Nija to witness all the love. But this is all thanks to your amazing mama who is a caring daughter to her parents(God rests baba’s soul), a supportive wife to your daddy, an absolute best sister to all her siblings, a loving cousin & a devoted & loyal friend to all of us! So pls cut her some slack & allow her some good night sleep. And thank you for granting her permission to keep using your name to do what she does best. We can’t wait to meet you! Kisses….

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my grand daughter, you sire do look like mama. Your mama is an epitome of grace and beauty, and you know what they say? Cow no fit born goat, which is another way of saying you've got it all. You are loved, you are a blessing and you will conquer this world because God took his time to make you a masterpiece for this world. I love you Vira.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh our cute Vira! You're indeed an answered prayer..May you live long to fulfil God's destiny..You will grow in Christ and make us all proud..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey cuteness, this is the best and most amazing Story in 2022😊,your indeed an answered prayer to us all live to fulfill Destiny and purpose. Much LoveπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vira, the dose of cuteness.God bless you,we love you plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome Pwavira...your favourite ally ..just give the word ..and name rockers/borrow posers will be dealt with...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome lil princess Vira to out side... grow in the righteousness of God

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was laughing all through Vira's update..kisses to Vira for making my day..She will grow to fulfil God's destiny in Jesus name..

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Absolutely adorable πŸ€— may the Lord protect you always baby girl".

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Such cuteness 😍 Grow in God's wisdom and might dear

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is certainly the most beautiful thing I’ve read Dear Vira.. looking forward to reading more about your thoughts sweet girl❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. As usual, this is a beautiful piece❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome to our world dear Baby Vira..... You are indeed for signs and wonders

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww ,such a lovely piece Vira. I look forward to meeting with you and my future Adela awaits you too . Love u !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Welcome to the world Vira. You are loved

    ReplyDelete
  28. Our adorable Vira, can’t wait to hold your cute lovely self. You’re our prayers answeredπŸ™.-Aunty Nik.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Vira our πŸ₯° we love you,I really look forward to seeing and Kim can't wait to play with you.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Baby Vira, Dama, bulala dey small wey I wan give you for not letting my sister sleep at night 😜😜😜😜. Anyways, when next I read about you and you're still giving mummy sleepless nights, I'll come give you a little spanking (chuckles)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Be a good girl and know that we love you lots πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful! Thank you babygirl for allowing us have a peek into your world. We are excited to have you with us. God bless you daughter

    ReplyDelete
  32. Baby Vira, God's gift, bundle of cuteness, priceless and brilliant, wordsmith and more!
    You are brave and kind for leasing Mummy your name to use
    Welcome to unprecedented grace and favour with God and man.
    Love you loads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are very welcome to our world, Baby Vira. You indeed have superpowers!!! **winks** May you grow in God's wisdom. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  34. God bless you Vira

    ReplyDelete
  35. Our darling Vira, what a heartwarming story. Happy New Year Sweetie. God protect and preserve you πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  36. My adorable little princess. We can't be greatful enough to God for choosing you for us. You are indeed an answered prayer and we love you so much. I can't wait to hold you and tell u how much u mean to us. I love u soo much mamaπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  37. So adorable 😍.... happy new year dear, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete