Tuesday 30 October 2018

'Epp Me!




Hey God! πŸ™†πŸ½
My people, follow follow is not good.
I tell you, follow follow is not good!

As I write this, I am sitting in a vehicle waiting for ‘Stee. 
Remember him? He’s the one we did this amebo with HERE 

So this is what happened.... I was bored in the office and my boss sent ‘Stee on an assignment.
I decided to follow...an ci kafan kare.
I had no business whatsoever going with 'Stee, but I really could not afford to sleep so THIS does not happen to me again. 
You see why I chose to do follow follow?

Anyways, I’m here now. Even more bored than I was in the office.
Just sitting  In. A. Car! 😫

I should have stayed in the office, I tell ya! 
This was supposed to be a 20 minute assignment and we've been here for this long!
It’s past closing hours, I’m stuck here and have been here for about 2 hours.


Chai!
Who sent me to do follow follow?
What have I gotten my humble, hard working self into?
I shouldda just stayed in the office. This was not the plan.

Epp me, please.

8 comments: