I SHARED on how I do not like to drink water and I got a few responses from people like me (side eyeing ZOE and ESTHER) who do not like to drink water also.
The thing is I have always heard and have been told by friends and even in the hospital to drink more water than I do. Well, I have decided to heed to the Dr's advice and I will begin to drink more water
right after this pack of ribena. But before I start, I should at least try to find out why all the "drink more water" talk right?
So here are Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Water: Don't Medicate, Hydrate! as seen on Google.
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
|Did you know?|
6. Boosts Immune System – A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy – Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains - Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You in a Good Mood – When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
10. Save Money! -Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!
Make it fun by adding cucumber or watermelon to your water.
You can thank me now or later but for now,