Wednesday 4 September 2024

Hard Guy in Tha Mud!




Y’all!

Y’all!!! 

Omoooh! 

Let me first of all start by apologizing to all the Mommas I Yimu-ed for being emotional on their babies’ first day of school.

Because, what is this feeling?!

Abi I should go back to school and wait in the parking lot? 

Listen, my heart is too fragile for this, I could literally feel my blood pressure rise after I dropped her off… I am not lying. 

So she was supposed to start on Monday, thankfully it was a public holiday so she did not go. 

So Tuesday, right? Toh, that’s how my chest started doing kikum kikum kikum.

Then I said to myself: self?

Myself said to me: yes?

And I said to myself: What is this feeling?

And myself said to me: if you ask me, na who I go ask? 

So, ladies and gentlemen, as I am sure you already know where this is going, that is how my baby did not go to school on Tuesday. Then today came and as school fees cannot waste, I chopped liver and took my baby to ‘school’ 


My girl!

*wipes lone tear* 

See the thing is this, I didn’t know how fragile me heart really is… I was forming hard guy when planning to register her in school cz a person that would fart and say “Eskiss me”, is most definitely ready to go to school. What I did not know however is that I, the momma was not ready. *insert wailing emoji*

Which is why I shamelessly sat in front of the school for over 20 mins after I dropped her off, contemplating my choices as I may or may not have shed a or some tears. 

And the anty did not send me at all, she waved and said ‘bye sheeee youuuu’.

*Clutches pearls*

So this girl will not even look at me and cry small? 


What a betrayed! πŸ˜ͺ   

Y’all!

Y’all, send me hugs. Wish my baby a great ‘school’ year. 

Say a prayer for her and send me hugs as I start planning to buy JAMB forms.


xoxo 

27 comments:

  1. Our baby goes to school. Of course you will be emotional. Time flies. Kai! She was born just yesterday oh. We thank God for his grace and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my brave girl. I feel you dear. Me don postpone my own till January. Liver still dey drop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwn my star girl will definitely do well in school

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAMB to Harvard direct, here we come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mena goes to schoolπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ.
    Big hug to Mmy mena😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard guy in the mud kuwa!
    Zugs is the hard guy!!!! Get a grip joor
    Congrats to our cutie πŸ’“ and small hug for u πŸ€— πŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby is going to make you proud she’s a shining star already ⭐️⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby wey talk say she dey go work 🀣, you come carry am go school, what do mean? Congrats to Vira baby 🎈🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaaaaw awesome, our baby is a student, praise God, Vira you will excel and grow in grace congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ princess, hmmmmmm mummy here is another set of pearls 🧣 knowing you and your baby you ganna clutch some more pearls bane lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our baby is off to school πŸ₯Ή❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kadan kika gani. Am even more surprised to read that the young girl didn't cry in her first day in school. The ones that are mostly anxious are those that see others going and are glad to also go to school. I guess you swapped roles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww…welcome to the club πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. don't worry, it's a process.you will get use to it. Eva Darling goes to school πŸ₯°. May God be with you all through baby gurl.Amen

      Delete
  15. Awwwwwn my sweet vira, goes to school omo na surprised the thing the surprise me like this girl go school first day she no cry I just dey wonder abi na only Nigeria children dey cry
    BBY vira luv I'm proud of you read be make us proud

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww she goes to school already. God bless her as she steps into a new phase of her life.Soweee mummy, I know that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better if you go to class with her , times to start from the basic !!!! Strong Babe see how we humble you... LA's las you go dey okay

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww she has started going to “work” she needs a briefcase!

    ReplyDelete
  19. BLESSING BENITA BAKO1:52 am, September 05, 2024

    Hahahahaha!!! That was me on Ethan's first day. She is so intelligent, God is within her, she will do exceedingly well. The covering of the Lord is upon her, an excellent spirit is upon her. She has favour with God and men. She becomes the standard everywhere she goes. Though the last of many, she is a born leader. This we declare in Jesus mighty name we pray. How was first day at school?

    ReplyDelete
  20. The baby girl na strong babe. You, no worry na so e dey be. She will be fine. Congratulations on your first day in school. You o, yes you. I mean you the momma. Na you just start school πŸ˜….

    ReplyDelete
  21. Baby Vira is off to school!..Congratulations momma. The Lord will continue to bless and protect her all the days of her life in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol! You’ll be ok dear. Have a great year Virah❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. My sweet babyπŸ₯Ί A whole school girl. May the lord keep her, may he preserve her. May she always be excellent Sending hugs to you my Queen πŸ˜‚❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Dear!🀦🏾‍♀️
    This is so emotional to read as well as hilariousπŸ˜‚πŸ«’

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww i feel you Mama. It gets easier though πŸ˜‚ even though I’m not sure you want to hear that now. Sending you virtual hugs. Good luck Evamena. Go and shine stargirl ⭐️

    ReplyDelete