Or Personal Favorites?....favorite things maybe? Well, I am sure you get the gist.
Do you have some little things that you just love to have or love when they happen to you or around you? Like when doors are opened for you? The occasional foot rub here and there? Presents just because...
You see, it turns out I have a veeeeeeery long list of the opposite of these little loves which i talked about HERE and now I want to talk about the little things or gestures that make me really happy. That make me feel oh so loved and sometimes even make me well up (
nah, too tough to cry mhen) let me see, first up is having y'all blog visitors. I feel so blessed that I have all of you visiting this blog and commenting. I have made a few friends here and I am so grateful to you all. Please keep coming and reach out to me whenever you want.
Next up, I love receiving presents. Especially when they come for no reason whatsoever (Thank you Monsura for yesterday).
- Smell of babies (sans puke and poo).
- Hot baths.
- Forehead kisses from the Fave.
- Finding money in my pockets.
- The Fave's smile.
- Giving hugs (especially to someone who needs it).
- Getting hugs (all the time).
- Polite people.
- Meat (fried, grilled, boiled, dried, just make it edible)
- Road trips with the Fave
- I love feeling loved.
- Unexpected credit alerts!
- The joy of taking off my bra at the end of the day.
- I love driving with the music really loud....only when i am by myself.
- I love to snuggle.
- Yabbing my best friends gives me joy
- I love when "Idris Elba calls to say good night Bae" (y'all know that only happens in my dreams right?)
- Raindrops on roses. (lol! I just had to do that).
- Hitting green lights my whole way home (like a bawse!)
- Teaching children about basically anything that I know.
- People who are willing to love and accept one another, inspite of their many differences.
- Seeing very old couples happy together.
- The moment of silence after listening to a good song.
- When I accomplish something someone told me I could never do.
- When I am appreciated.
- You know tuwa da miyan kuka must be on this list right?
- Most importantly on this list is knowing I am fearfully and wonderfully made in the imagine of He who has the whole world in His hands!