Tuesday 26 November 2019

All Up In My Feelings...

I am so emooosh right now....
I have been preparing myself for the festive season and I have been binge watching holiday themed romantic comedies.
These movies are getting me all up in my feelings mhen.

So yeah, I am a sucker for Christmas/New Year themed RomComs. I am not sure why though, maybe it is seeing the snow and my inner man is asking "God when?"
*wipes lone tear*
*sniff sniff*
 hard guy, hard guy but small eye contact and film smile be getting me all teary...


So far, I have watched:
New Year's Eve
The Knight Before Christmas 
Love Actually
Let It Snow
This Christmas
Dear Santa

Did I mention that Christmas came early?
*wide grin*
Yup, I got chocolates in the office today *yay*

Me and my chocolate
Photo Cred: 'Steeeee!

So tonight, I am gonna be Netflix and chilling with my chocolate beside me (please, please please, it is diet cheat day) and I will be watching Christmas In the Wild...

I need recommendations on Christmas themed RomComs, please. So share your faves with me to watch and continue tension-ing myself...

I wish us all a happy happy happy almost Christmas!
And it is my sweet Miss Carla's 2nd  birthday today, so it is an extra special day...😊

Happy Birthday baby, I wish you the most amazing special day ever!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Nice nice....enjoyment at its peak, pls keep 'shokolate' for me o, dont finish it😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile!!!enjoy and please don't eat the chocolate plenty.����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sannu fake hard guy. Lol
    Happy birthday to baby Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also feeling the christmas spirit here.I think it's safe to say am not the only one Christmas came early for. But no chocolate for me just yet πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete