Wednesday 8 July 2015

Epp me...


My people, I am tired. And sleepy.
Yes, I am at work and it is such a slow day, I feel like screaming.

I can not even rest my head on the table for a minute because I am afraid of being photographed by my colleagues.

This post is very important because there is a lesson to be learnt from it. You see, it is not good to do bad bad things. I know this first hand. Are you wondering what I am on about? Ok, I'll let you in. The thing is this, I often photograph my colleagues sleeping in the office and I blackmail them with said pictures. 

I may have said things like "be my bitch for the day or I print the picture......or I show others" Or maybe, just maybe get the victim to buy me a drink to give me the required 'strength' to delete the photos. Do not judge me.
                                                   
So I am sure they cannot wait for the day they will 'catch' me. I feel so sorry for myself because I feel the day has come upon us! *wipes lone tear*. I cant help it.


Can you see my predicament? Do you feel my pain? *now I am crying*
Well, the moral of this story is this....*in Chi gurl's voice* Don't do bad bad things... Do not take photos of your colleagues dozing on days like this and most importantly, do not blackmail them.

I hope you have learnt a lesson from me today. 

Now, should I try to walk off the sleep or sneak in 5 minutes sleep and pray hard no one notices?
Or take this kind lady's advise




I need help.
Please, epp me!


XXO

13 comments:

  1. nne take the advice of that lady

    visit my blog favourmoyse blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fear of being caught did not allow me oh.

      Delete
  2. Vira biko sleep joor... i'll tell baba to scatter the camera of anyone who tries to snap you

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao..i hope u were able to sneak in some sleep without getting caught.

    www.thatghlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheheheheh Really Vira!? No be small "Please 'Epp' me oh".. heheheh now that line caught my attention and had me gigling...Well like the Onyibo man says nah in Onyibo Accent.. many many many days for the thief.. One day for the owner.. I guess its your turn on the chopping Block..

    My Advice: Nne Sleep the sleep Biko.. No be to only upload picSHur.. At least they did not threaten to Kidnap you ni.. Highest you sev wihh buy them Drink **Winks.. How are you baby mi?! Been a while.. I should call you oh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tihihihi....
      thanks hun. but i didn't sleep oh.
      i am good, good.

      Delete
  5. Haha. I remember in one office I worked in we would take photos with people who are sleeping and post them on FB. But it's all good fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It is all fun and games till you are the sleepy one.

      Delete